Fresh Food Market Stands
Loving Spoonful's Fresh Food Market Stands make good, fresh food available to any community member who walks by.
The stands have been placed in locations where the need is greatest – local service agencies and social assisted housing. Anyone who needs the fresh food is welcome to take it. Thanks to the generosity of Loving Spoonful donors, these Fresh Food Market Stands can, and will continue to be, maintained. Hardworking volunteers and staff members are committed to stocking them full of fresh, surplus food, ripe for the taking! Access to our stands changes with the seasons.
Fresh Food Market Stands can be found at the following locations (November-May; more available in June):
1. HIVAIDS Regional Services -844A Princess St.
2. Home Base Housing -540 Montreal St.
3. Keys Job Centre - 182 Sydenham St.
4. Kingston & Frontenac Housing (Calvin Park) -119 Van Order Dr.
5. Kingston Community Health Centers - 263 Weller Ave.
6. Lunch by George - 129 Wellington St.
7. Martha’s Table - 629 Princess St.
8. Ontario Works - 362 Montreal St.
9. St. Vincent De Paul - 85 Stephen St.
10. Street Health - 115 Barrack St.